I suggest you ...

Repeat video

Hi - Just signed up this morning - love it. Very excited. Apologies if my suggestions already there - maybe not explored the site enough.
1. It would be cool to have a button that clearly indicate whether student can watch video again or not or even specify how many goes -especailly if they know there are ssessment questions that count in grade.
2. Along those lines I would like to create lets say 15 questions for the video - but I only want Q 1-5 to show up first time they watch and then the second time Q6-10 etc - this way kids are not just rememberig the answers or texting a friend for answer.
3. It would be good to be able to specify a time window the lesson was open for - that way I could assign it in class as a exam knowing kids can only access at a given time
4. It would be nice if I could limit the video - maybe I only want to use the first 5 mins of a 10 min video
5. Not sure whether possible for student responses to be recorded - for example If I give a question with a 3-4 sentence answer - I want those answers recorded so i can view and score within my dashboard.
6. Finally price - I hate to use these things and embed in my course only for 6 months later a pricing model come in that is just beyond me. Especaily as there are lots of cool sites and apps out there which also demand money thats in short supply in my school. So far I have chosen to pay for 3 other subscriptions for sites -all are manageable fees - $5 a month. Anything above $100 for a school year for unlimited students is not doable - just a heads up from my perspective. Great product though

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)